Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Tick off more of southern England’s top attractions in less time during a day trip to Bath and Stonehenge—both home to UNESCO World Heritage sites—from London. A great way for first-time visitors to see more of England, this stress-free tour transports you between dispersed landmarks with ease and comes with the insider knowledge of your guide.
- You'll start atGloucester RoadSouth Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UKGLOUCESTER ROAD TUBE STATION (Kensington area). 7.45am. Wait outside Stanhope Arms pub opposite the station exit near Tesco Express! 97 Gloucester Road SW7 4SSSee address & details
- 1StonehengeStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Bath AbbeyStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Royal CrescentStop: 25 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4The Roman BathsStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5The Jane Austen CentreStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atHammersmith StationHammersmith, London W6 8AB, UKTour finishes at Hammersmith station, with easy tube access to all parts of London, avoiding unnecessary evening traffic delays, and allowing fast access to all parts of London. Hammersmith is a great area with many pubs, restaurants and shops.See address & details
- Tick off two UNESCO World Heritage sites in just one day
- Travel between dispersed landmarks with ease
- Get the inside scoop on English history and culture from your guide
- Enjoy a mix of guided sightseeing and free time to explore
Gloucester Road, South Kensington, London SW7 4SF, UK
Hammersmith Station, Hammersmith, London W6 8AB, UK
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Bath
- Group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bath Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Royal Crescent
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - The Jane Austen Centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Check-in 10 minutes prior to departure time
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Day Tours London was not only a great value but Sinead did a wonderful job hosting our tour. I would highly endorse using this company for any of your touring needs.
Date of experience: March 2020
Awesome trip and amazing staff. Safe driver and a very fun tour guide who gave tons of information. Would highly recommend!
Date of experience: March 2020
Excellent trip with lots of memories. Our tour guide was a great help and these are sites well worth seeing.
I would do this trip again. Alicia is a funny and knowledgable guide and our driver was safe. We were the first visitors to arrive at Stonehenge. We had three hours to walk around Bath, eat and see the sights. Bus had USB ports to charge phones. Highly recommend
Date of experience: February 2020
Alicia was absolutely amazing!!! She gave great information and was fun and entertaining. She told us to feel free to ask questions about anything British, including pop culture. She taught me things about Stonehenge that were in addition to what I read on Wikipedia. In…
Date of experience: January 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Day Tours London
Lovely little tour.
Nice little tour from London. Lucy was our guide - she had some interesting information but would have liked a litt…
Disappointing experience with Day Tours of London
Our least positive experience during our recent trip to London; we were picked up (late) by a driver who, after ask…
A fantastic day
A fantastic day, both the guide and driver were great. I thoroughly enjoyed the information and history shared by t…
Beautiful day! Nice coach and driver, friendly and funny guide (James). It’s worth the money and the ride!! The Co…
Nice day out
Host and driver were excellent. Very relaxed day. Had a lovely time in Stratford, Cotswolds are always lovely. I th…
Highlight of Our Trip to the UK!
My husband and I spent a week in and around London and this trip was by far the most impressive and memorable day w…
It was an amazing trip! Great bus, awesome guide, perfect itinerary! I would do it again! Dont hesitate to do it!
Great day trip
We hiked the length of the cliffs, and enjoyed stunning views. There are a few spots where you can split up from yo…
Hello, we booked the tour but in last moment my company called me to go to work and we couldn't attend. We really l…
Delightful day on the Bus
Thoroughly enjoyed this trip - personable tour guide, capable bus driver. Wonderful day at beautiful Stratford upon…
Enjoyed the tour but too much walking
Expected more. The White Cliffs were awesome and day was clear so the you cuold see across the English Channel. T…
Tour guide was amazing, very organized and informative. Would have been nice to spend more time in Stratsford, it's…
I greatly enjoyed this tour because of all I got to see. I had enough time in all places to explore, eat, and take …
Great to get there a little early before crowds
Enjoyed the tour. Bus was nice, comfortable, clean and quiet. No working bathroom, so plan accordingly for the 2 ho…
White Cliffs of Dover, Dover Castle & Canterbury Cathedral
This was such an amazing trip! Lots of walking, especially if you decide to do Dover Castle, so wear good shoes. We…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 5,537 travellers!
England in One Day: Stonehenge, Bath, the Cotswolds and Stratford-upon-Avon Day Trip from London
Popular: Booked by 6,508 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 34,104 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,586 travellers!
Warner Bros. Studio: The Making of Harry Potter with Luxury Round-Trip Transport from London
Popular: Booked by 44,467 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London
What time does Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London start?
Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London will start at 7:45 AM. Discover and book Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London?
How much is Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London?
Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London price starts from $128.37. Discover and book Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London on Tripadvisor
What is the Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London cancellation policy?
Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bath, Stonehenge and The English Countryside Day Tour from London on Tripadvisor