View all photos (29)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Whistler is famous for outdoor adventure, but did you know it’s also a foodie’s haven? On this tour, follow a guide to some of Whistler’s finest restaurants and learn how to open a Champagne bottle with pizazz. Sample delicious dishes and discover what puts Whistler on the food map. Upgrade to include wine pairings throughout and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour—limited to 15 people.
- See for yourself how Whistler earned its foodie credentials
- Enjoy four courses of delicacies, including meat and seafood dishes
- A small group (up to 15 people) ensures your guide’s personal attention
- Add the wine-pairings upgrade to enhance your tasting experience
What to Expect
Meet your guide in central Whistler in the early evening and be sure to arrive hungry as this food-lover’s tour takes in some of the resort’s finest restaurants. For an extra-special experience, you can upgrade to master the art of pairing your food with wine at the various stops along the way. First, head to the Bearfoot Bistro—home to a 15,000-bottle wine cellar. On arrival, watch as your host demonstrates the art of opening a bottle of Champagne with a saber and then try it yourself. Head onward to a stylish steakhouse and then visit a traditional Italian restaurant to sample some of the delicious meat, seafood, and vegetarian dishes on offer. As you taste your way around Whistler with your guide, you’ll gain insight into how this remote mountain resort earned its fine-dining reputation. Indulge your taste buds with something a little sweeter—ice wine truffles—at Roger's Chocolates and then finish with a seasonal dessert in a stylish lounge setting. Your tour comes to an end here, with plenty of time for evening revelry in the late-night bars of Whistler.
- 3-hour fine dining dinner tour in Whistler
- 4 full courses
- Wine pairing (if option selected)
- Professional, local guide
- Gratuities for all servers
- Alcoholic drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities for tour guide (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Moderate amount of easy walking
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer)
- Open ticket - tour can be taken on any day during your visit!
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Whistler Tasting Tours
Holly Springs, North Carolina4219
A must do experience in Whistler!
We loved this food tour. My husband and I did the same tour a few years ago. We repeated it this year with our 3…
Fine Dinning Tour
Jimbo, our guide was amazing! Shared lot about Whistler. We were a group of 8 and the only people on tour. Our…
Self Guided Tour
As a repeat customer I tried a new tour this time and took the self-guided lunch tour. It was great! Lots of…
Bria made the whole entire tour amazing!
Our tour guide Bria started us off with a detailed explanation about what the tour is about. She was funny and…
A great evening in Whistler
The finer things tour is really neat! They take you to several of Whistler's top restaurants. You get to learn…
Excellent Evening Excellent Food
We really enjoyed the fine dining tour and our guide Andrew was an excellent. There were only 4 of us in the party…
San Francisco, California18253
Very fun experience.
Took this delicious food tasting tour hosted by our friendly neighborhood guide, Eugene. He took the 4 of us…
An amazing tour of Whistler!
The food was amazing! I definitely did not think I would leave this tour with a full belly, but my husband and I…
Edwards Clan x3
Dinner tour hidden gems
Guide was engaging and had great knowledge. Food was tasty and plentiful. We didn’t do the matched drinks. Evening…
Edinburgh, United Kingdom30
Hidden Gems Indeed
We did the Hidden Gems tour with Bria and it was a great way to discover new restaurants and eating experiences.…
- Whistler Tasting Tours
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071