View all photos (40)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Vancouver - Whistler
Whistler - Vancouver
Samesun Vancouver, 1018 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L5, Canada HI Vancouver Jericho Beach, 1515 Discovery St, Vancouver, BC V6R 4K5, Canada HI Vancouver Downtown Hostel, 1114 Burnaby St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1P1, Canada Cambie Seymour Hostel, 515 Seymour St, Vancouver, BC V6B 3H6, Canada HI Vancouver Central, 1025 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1L4, Canada
Returns to original departure point
- 1 night of accommodation in mixed gender, hostel dorm-style rooms
- Services of a professional & fun tour guide/driver
- Moose bus transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Meals except as indicated under Inclusions
- Optional activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Luggage Restrictions: Each passenger is restricted to one reasonably sized main backpack, bag, or suitcase to be stored in the bus luggage compartment, with a maximum allowable weight of 23kg (50lbs) and maximum linear dimensions (Height + Width + Depth) of 158cm (62in). In addition, each passenger may bring one small daypack that will be carried in the passenger compartment of the bus. Moose reserves the right to refuse to accept luggage that exceeds our weight and/or size restrictions. Moose will not cover any storage costs incurred by the client as a result. If Moose chooses to accept overweight or oversize luggage, we will charge a fee of $50 per bag for overweight/oversize pieces. Note that the decision to accept an overweight/oversize piece can only be made at departure.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
This trip was short and sweet. Met a lot of new people from all over the world. A little too short for my liking. We really packed in a lot of sight seeing in only two days.
Date of experience: August 2019
This tour was part of a package "Rockies Tour" and I really enjoyed it. The city was very pretty and landscape just amazing. I have spotted my first Bear while walking trough the Brandywyne forest so keep your eyes open 😉. If you don't mind sleeping in hostel (which were more…
Date of experience: June 2016
The Whistler day tour is brilliant!! We had quite a few stops along the way, which was great because no wants to be stuck on a bus for 2 hours. The tour stopped at Cypress lookout, Shannon Falls, Brandywine Falls, Whistler bungee jumping then to Whistler Village. All of these…
Date of experience: November 2015
What more could you want in a day trip to Whistler. This tour has it all! I have personally driven there myself but on this tour you won't only make friends but possibly go to different areas you haven't been to or thought about going. I was amazed! John the driver was great!…
Date of experience: November 2015
So went out to the Island after hearing so many good things from other travellers. It did not disappoint; Julia our guide gave us the down low on the many nature reserves as well as the secret history you wont get in the guide books!! The drives were on some super scenic routes…
Date of experience: September 2015
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Moose Travel Network
My partner and I only had 2 weeks to cram in the whole of BC. This totally ticked all the boxes. We got to see the …
Amazing for individual travelors
Met so many new friends from all over the world. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable of the history of the area. …
Best week of my life
No doubt the Caribou was the best week of travelling I've ever had. Pretty much everyone on our tour was travelling…
Some good, some bad
The Canadian scenery was beautiful. Id say about half of the days I really enjoyed and the other half were a bit un…
Second tour with this amazing company
This was my second tour with the Moose bus, my 1st was with a friend 5 years ago. I loved every minute of it, met l…
Vancouver to Banff
Journey broken up by fun stops (e.g. waterfalls and paddle boarding). Comfortable bus- would recommend.
Definitely recommend this tour!
Our tour guide David was fantastic- took us on lots of extra hikes, lake stops and activities which really made the…
Great experience on the Caribou tour, definately recommended
Had a great experience on the 8 day Caribou tour. Also the quality of hostels were good if you buy the accommodatio…
Excellent tour from Canadian Rockies from Vancouver
Sights: Our tour to the Canadian Rockies took us through the major highlights such as 5 national parks: banff, yoho…
Coho Tour from Vancouver finish Banff
Outstanding trip 5/5 Stars!! Amazing scenery through the Canadian Rockies and obvious highlights was Lake Louise an…
Amazing Banff & Jasper Tour
I just did the 3 day tour through banff and jasper with Moose and it was amazing. We saw so much and had a lot fun.…
Moose Vancouver Island 4 day - Average & dependent on your guide
I did this tour because of a change to travel plans and I had heard good things about Vancouver Island and since I …
Tomahawk 7 Day Vancouver, Whistler, Kalowna, Banff, Jasper
Epic trip! Esteban (guide) was incredible. All hostels were very nice (minus parts of HI Jericho). Worth every penn…
Day trip to Whistler
Had a great day at Whistler and can really recommend doing the peak to peak gondola. Mitch, our guide/driver, was r…
Day Trip to Whistler
Booked the Day Trip to Whistler with Moose Travels. Really liked the stops in-between to see Shannon Falls for exam…
- Cypress Mountain, Shannon Falls Provincial Park, and 5 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 12,339 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,460 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 7,128 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 789 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver
What time does 2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver start?
2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver will start at 8:15 AM. Discover and book 2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
How much is 2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver?
2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver price starts from US$111.73. Discover and book 2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
What is the 2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver cancellation policy?
2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver?
2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver is hosted by Moose Travel Network. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Moose Travel Network on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Day Whistler Sea to Sky Tour from Vancouver on Tripadvisor