Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
For a thrilling activity offering the perfect for a dose of adventure on your Mazatlan vacation, don't miss this ziplining excursion over the agave fields. Test your mettle on nine different ziplines that whisk you from platform to platform, and end your adrenaline-fueled adventure by safely rappelling to the ground. Relax after ziplining with a tequila distillery visit, and enjoy a taste of this favorite local spirit.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Huana CoaStop: 3 hours - Admission includedA series of 12 platforms, with 9 ziplines, a flex-walk bridge and naturetrek await you. A rappel from the final platform located in an ancient Huanacaxtle tree will bring you safely back to Earth among the rows of blue agave. Before returning to the vessel you will enjoy visit to the Los Osuna tequila distillery, located on the same grounds, and have a chanc to see how this famous liquor is produced and taste it as well.Read more
- Thrill-seekers fly over agave fields on a ziplining adventure, in Mazatlan
- Speed over nine ziplines, hop to 12 platforms, and try the flex-walk bridge
- Learn how tequila is made with your included distillery visit, with tasting
- Get a great value, with snacks, equipment, and Huana Coa entry included
- Canopy Equipment
- Entry/Admission - Huana Coa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
great MZ experience for the whole family! Dany, Jonathan, Ramon and Ulysses all did a great job to make us feel welcome and safe. They were on time, on budget and were always making sure we were having fun. The zip lines are long and a truck took us to the top of the…
Date of experience: October 2020
If you enjoy the active? Go for it! Starting with our drive to this remote spot, it began the adventure. Super fun driver took us to the spot in the jungle where we securely stowed things while we went zip lining. Over 7 zips overlooking amazing landscapes with giant trees,…
Date of experience: September 2019
This was probably the best thing to do in Mazatlan and my girlfriend and I had a blast. They have a bus that will pick you up near the port, and they'll take you on a 20 or so minute drive inland to the zipline facility which is also a tequila distillery. The ziplining was super…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from silverioh281, Public Relations Manager at Ziplines and mezcal tasting
Responded 15 May 2020
Dear Bigggtrev we Thank you for share your Day experiense we love yo show you the way of a fun Ray it is in our kingdown please come back again and Bing some friends or family to zippaway Gracias from all our Team
Just got back from our adventure today. Jonathan and the rest of the crew of Huana Coa did an excellent job with preparing us for and getting us through the 9 zip lines at the facility. Their hospitality was top shelf as is the tequilla we tasted during the tequilla factory…
We had a blast. The Crew were all very helpful and funny. They make you feel at ease if it's your first time. All the employees are well trained. I loved it. I highly recommend this place for a day adventure. Cant wait to come back -Flako
Date of experience: March 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Huana Coa Canopy Adventure
Ziplining and tequila factory tour
Ziplining was excellent! We have ziplined before but even the first timers felt very comfortable. The staff was gr…
Great fun but wear walking shoes.
For an old fat guy, I failed to realize you have to start ziplining from the top, which means a bit of a hike up. F…
great equipment and great time
We rented ATV's from the Huana Coa people at the Los Osuna distillery. Spent a pretty solid 3.5 hours on back roads…
Awesome ATV Tour
The ATV tour was awesome! Not too fast or too slow, and you got to experience the countryside complete with cows an…
Zip Lining Fun for all
Great morning of adventure. Shuttle picked us up and dropped us at our hotel. The zip lines were so fun. 9 lines …
Great excursion, wonderful staff!
This was our 3rd time ziplining with Huana Coa Adventures. Each time the experience has been wonderful. They alwa…
ATV and tequila factory tour
We had an awesome morning. This group was very professional the tour was a lot of fun through streams and riverbeds…
My husband and I did the ATV -ZIPLINE combo. We had an amazing day, definitely the best combo we have had on our tr…
I booked this excursion through Mazetlan Tours ran by an American couple very reasonably price very fun a staff is …
Amazing Zip and Staff!!!
I have been Zip lining in Hawaii several times, but this was absolutely the best! Seven very long Zip lines. Edgar,…
Ziplines and tequila factory tour
We went on the zipline and tequila factory tour as a shore excursion from a Carnival cruise. A bus picked us up fro…
20th Anniversary trip
My husband and I came to Mazatlan for our 20th Anniversary and decided to go Ziplining. It was such a great experi…
We zip lined using Huana Coa and it was incredible. They pick you up at your resort, instruct and keep you safe. Th…
Loads of fun!
The day started with the van picking us up right from our hotel and a quick 25 minute ride out to property. Beautif…
I hadn't been zip-lining before, but thought it sounded fun and tried Huana Coa Canopy Adventure in MZT last weeken…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 273 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ziplines and mezcal tasting
How much is Ziplines and mezcal tasting?
Ziplines and mezcal tasting price starts from $116.16. Discover and book Ziplines and mezcal tasting on Tripadvisor
What is the Ziplines and mezcal tasting cancellation policy?
Ziplines and mezcal tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ziplines and mezcal tasting on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ziplines and mezcal tasting?
Ziplines and mezcal tasting is hosted by Huana Coa Canopy Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Huana Coa Canopy Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ziplines and mezcal tasting on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Ziplines and mezcal tasting?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Ziplines and mezcal tasting on Tripadvisor