• Hong Island - Relaxation and Snorkelling. The island of Hong takes its name from the llaguna, in fact "Hong" in Thai means "room" and is a unique place because it allows fishermen to protect themselves in the event of rain or rough seas, thanks to the morphology of the lagoon .
• Hong Lagoon - Visit to the Hong Lagoon and swim in the Mangroves, La Laguna can only be visited at high tide as boat access is impossible at low tide.
• Koh Lading - Paradise Beach, a small island with a small beach surrounded by cliffs, Red Bull Cliif Diving's Finale Theater held in 2013, with participants diving from 27 meters in height.
• Koh Rai - Relaxation and Snorkelling
• Koh Nok - Buffet Lunch and visit to the View Point
4.00 pm return to Ao Nang
AO NANG AREA: 8.00 - 8.30 AM FREE TRANSFER
KLONG MUANG AREA: 8.00 AM TRANSFER TO PAYMENT 300 THB PER PERSON
RAILAY AREA: 8.40 - 9.00 AM TRANSFER TO PAYMENT 300 THB PER PERSON
(RAILAY WEST COAST FRONT WALKING STREET)
KRABI TOWN: 8.00 - 8.15 AM TRANSFER TO PAYMENT 400 THB PER PERSON
ALL TRANSFERS ARE FREE
Return Transfer Hotel
Accident Insurance (1.000.000 Bath)
English Guide, Italian Language Support
Snorkelling Mask and Life Jacket
Buffet Lunch Fruit & Water
NOT INCLUDES NATIONAL PARK FEE
ADULT 300 THB
CHILD 150 THB