Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Rum Reggae and Rhythms Tour is basically touring Nassau but with a twist. Staying true to its name, all throughout the tour... • You will enjoy drinking our company’s famous rum punch that we affectionately call as the “sip slow.” • We will play reggae tunes that guarantee there will not be a boring moment. And as you smoothly move your body to reggae music, we steadily teach you Carribean dances. • To make the tour more exciting, we have prepared all sorts of games where you will have a chance to win prizes. You will feel a winner right away since you get to interact with new people and possibly end up having new friends at the end of the tour. Basically, you tour Nassau while experiencing an exciting Carribean party atmosphere! You must be at least 18 years of age when joining this tour. This is a private tour of a minimum of six people.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Graycliff Cigar CompanyStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Graycliff ChocolatierStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Graycliff HotelStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4John Watling's DistilleryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Daiquiri ShackStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Cable BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Cable BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8The Bahamas Rum Cake FactoryStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Our company’s famous rum punch that we affectionately call as the “sip slow.”
- Reggae Music
- Use of snorkels, inflatables, and boogie boards
- Entry/Admission - Graycliff Cigar Company
- Entry/Admission - Graycliff Chocolatier
- Entry/Admission - Graycliff Hotel
- Entry/Admission - John Watling's Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The Daiquiri Shack
- Entry/Admission - Cable Beach
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great trip very informative. Anthony our guide did an awesome job,,,bring your wallet you will need it for most stops to buy things,,,
Fun. Fun, fun and our tuide Cleva was the best! So fun and friendly made it all worth while. She is very knowledgeable but definitely goes with your flow! Id definitely recommended! And yes the punch is GOOD!! Thanks for a great day
Date of experience: February 2020
My group selected to do the private tour as we wanted to customize our stops a little bit and since it was 12 of us we figured why have to wait on others. This was the best decision for our group. Our tour guide was amazing. She let us decide what stops we wanted and duration at…
Date of experience: January 2020
Our guide, Clever, was fantastic! The others in the group were so much fun. I highly recommend this tour! The food at Bob Marley’s was delicious I went with my two adult daughters. Really a great time and Perfect drove us back to the port to catch our cruise in time. And…
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
What a great day out! The tour is fantastic- the greycliff hotel and all the activities there are great- we especia…
First of all....I miss Leslie. He quickly became a member of the family....maybe because he had us “sippin slow” ma…
Departure was at Pompey Square (by Senor Frog's). It would have been easier if Rum Reggae employee had been wearing…
Great tour and information
Clever and Tony gave us a great tour of several places on the island. Tony took great care of everyone in the group…
Great time. Sup-slow is no joke.
My two best friends and I took this tour best on the reviews and we were not disappointed. Our guide Antony was gre…
Hope you like rum punch
The rum reggae and rhythm tour was well worth it. Our guide, Anthony, was very friendly, extremely knowledgeable, a…
Seriously the best people you will ever meet
I am going to move to the bahamas to be friends with earl and clever!! they were so amazing!! we laughed so much an…
Birthday Turn up!
I arranged a private tour for a group of 11 friends who were celebrating a birthday. We booked prior to arriving in…
Anthony and Shauna were terrific. The tour was fun and informative. When one of a party left a package on the tour …
Would Love To Do This Tour Again
Awesome Experience! Clever was an awesome tour guide. She was funny and friendly. She knew pretty much everything a…
Nassau In Reggae Way
Such a fun day seeing different places in Nassau. Tour staff knowledgeable about where we went and kept everyone in…
Was a blast!
Best time! Many stops that were all about fun and booze. Definitely recommend and would do it again!!
Choose this excursion as a part of my birthday and glad that I did. The rum was flowing in abundance and the laughs…
Amazing time! Great value to see some areas in Nassau in a short time while having tons of fun!
My boyfriend and I chose this excursion when we were in Nassau for the week because we wanted to get off the resort…
After reading several reviews, I decided to book this tour because it had a sample of cigar making. I will start …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,826 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 929 travellers!
Ports of Call Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people)
What time does Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people) start?
Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people) will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people) on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people)?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people) on Tripadvisor
How much is Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people)?
Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people) price starts from $108.67. Discover and book Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people) on Tripadvisor
What is the Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people) cancellation policy?
Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rum Reggae and Rhythms Private Tour (minimum of 6 people) on Tripadvisor