We will first stop by in various chocolate shops, where you will try amazing samples.
Crunchy hazelnut, dark ganache, salted butter caramel, as well as ginger, tea, coffee, saffron or chili... Forget what you already know, because you’re going to be surprised!
Unique to Brussels, the chocolatiers are always experimenting with new flavors, textures and cocoa bean types.
The second part is a Belgian Beer tasting session that will take you to bars and taverns around Grand Place. It's a great way to discover small taverns and mix with locals.
You will sample beers that are all completely different and all specific to Belgium. You will also get to try some local cheese and cured meat paired with some beer.
Abbey beers, Trappists, Lambics, Krieks, Belgian IPAs, Triple Blonds, Double Browns... you name it!
During the tour, you will learn about the city history, discover hidden corners and wander off the beaten path.
At the end of the day, you will have met some nice, like minded, people and tasted some amazing chocolate and great beers.
The perfect combination for an afternoon in Brussels!
What's included :
• Friendly (sometimes funny) guide
• Walking tour of the city center with main highlights (Grand Place, Manneken Pis, Royal Galleries).
• Chocolate tasting tour in the most exclusive chocolate makers of Brussels (with a minimum of 12 different chocolates).
• Beer tasting session and overview of Belgian beer styles, in various bars and taverns of the city center (with a minimum of 6 different beers).
• Cheese and cured meats nibbles
• A 10% discount in two chocolate shops in the city center.